CARBS ON A DIET?! - TRY OUR MODIFIED PESTO PASTA
For all the pasta lovers out there!
Don't feel guilty and eliminate foods! It's all about eating the foods you love, enjoying it with the people you love and feeling comfortable within your self.
We love using San Remo pulse pasta- high in fibre, protein and low GI.
You have the power! We love Sam Remo products so definitely give this one a try 🍝♥️
INGREDIENTS AT THE READY 📝⠀
250g SAN Remo Pulse Pasta
2 Sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
1 tbs Olive oil
2 Cups of Broccoli, chopped
1 Cup of Tomatoes, finely diced
1/2 Cup of Pesto (we ♥️ @jamieoliver )⠀⠀
1 Can of Chickpeas, washed and drained⠀
Salt and pepper
NOW KEEP IT SIMPLE 📝
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a bowl : Coat sweet potato with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25-30 mins. (You can do this ahead of time).
- Prepare the pasta : Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta as per instructions. Drain and rinse after cooked, and let cool. Then toss the pasta with pesto and chickpeas.
- Steam broccoli and set aside.
- Arrange all ingredients to your preference and decorate with cherry tomatoes and a shave or parmesan cheese.