BabyBiotic 0+yrs ®
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 60g net powder, 100g net powder
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a dairy-free probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs combines multiple strains of probiotics including Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), B. infantis (M63) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34) and more - some of the most common probiotic strains present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
- Provides probiotic strains commonly found in breastfed infants.
- BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a symbiotic formula; combining probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which provide a health benefit when taken in adequate amounts.
- Inulin is classified as prebiotic, and is found in many fruits and vegetables.
Each 1.5g serving contains:*
|Dietary fibre (inulin)||1.1g|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||950 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||50 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (M63)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1 billion CFU|
*Based on average amounts.
chicory root inulin, potato maltodextrin, microorganisms [B. breve (M-16V), B. longum (BB536), L. rhamnosus (GG), L. fermentum (CUL67), B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34), B. bifidum (CUL73), B. infantis (M63), B. bifidum (CUL20)], corn starch (non GMO), tapioca starch, corn maltodextrin (non GMO), calcium phosphate.
From newborn: Add up to 1.5g of powder (one heaped scoop supplies 1.5g) to water, liquid or solid foods. Consume once or twice daily.
Serving method suggestions:
In a teaspoon or on a saucer, dampen powder with a couple of drops of water and try one of the following:
- paste on nipple immediately before feeding
- paste on bottle teat immediately before feeding
- insert into child's cheek or between bottom lip and gum immediately before feeding.
Alternatively, add to formula after heating for immediate feeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.